Keep your students on target toward their academic goals with the Learn It Report Portal. Learn It Systems provides a web-based suite of reporting tools to the schools and districts we work with to ensure that decisions regarding student performance are driven by data. The data on the Learn It Report Portal provides access to student information including attendance, assessment results, student progress data, student learning goals, and student learning outcomes. All data is secure and can be accessed only by approved individuals. Since the systems is web-based, authorized individuals can access the Learn It Report portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and reports are easily customized to meet the needs of each school or district. Learn It Systems believes in the important of data-driven instruction that is targeted toward individual skills gaps.
The Learn It Report Portal includes:
- Real-time access to student assessment, attendance, and progress data
- Student Learning plans at the click of a button
- Update on Student Progress available anytime, day or night
- See which students are matched with which instructors
- Quick and easy pull-down data on the status of individual student skills
- Detailed data for Parent/Teacher conferences and IEP development
- Results of all student’s benchmark quizzes
- Roll-up reports for an entire grade level or school
- Browser-based application can be access from any internet-connected computer, any time
- No software downloads needed
- Secure login, password protected to safeguard student privacy
By utilizing the Learn It Report Portal, we are better able to inform classroom teachers and principals of the skill and content areas the students are working on in the tutoring sessions. In turn, Learn It Systems is able to get timely feedback from teachers and principals on how to best reinforce lessons and skills being presented in the classroom. To learn more about how you can benefit from the Learn It program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.